Our friends over at InlandSkimMovement are doing bi-weekly photo contests.
Here’s how it works;
1. Users (you guys) submit your photo by creating an account on the ISM Forum (click the link).
2. You then get all your friends to get on there and vote for your photo.
3. All photos must be of inland/flatland skimboarding relation.
4. Only one photo submission per ISM forum account, each contest.
5. Only one vote will count per ISM forum account, each contest.
6. Votes will only count if submitted in forum.
7. Winner will be determined by photo with most votes.
The first contest runs until August 11th. You can submit your photo any time within the period. Voting stops at 12:01am August 12th, Pacific time. Winner will be announced the following morning.
Winner will receive an awesome package from us at ISM, loaded with some of the following: stickers, wax, tshirts and dvds.