– Want your skimboarding to get more exposure?
– Help promote your area as a vital part to the skim scene?
– Help your sponsors get some more exposure?
– Get sponsored?
Creating a skimboard rider profile on our Riders page is a great way to accomplish one or all of the above.
We are looking to expand out rider profile section and are looking for new riders to interview. To start the process all you need to do is answer these questions below for our Rider Q&A and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) What’s your name?
2) Where are you from?
3) How old are you?
4) How long have you been skimming?
5) Where do you skim normally?
6) Who do you skim with?
7) What is your favorite skim spot?
8) Where have you traveled to skimboard?
9) Where do you want to travel to skim?
10) What board(s) do you ride?
11) Do you compete?
12) If so, what competitions have you competed in?
13) And what are some of your contest highlights?
14) Do you have any sponsors? What companies?
15) What other board sports do you partake in?
16) What skimboarding goals do you have?
17) Where do you see the skimboarding going in the future?
18) What riders influenced your skimboarding?
19) What riders are pushing the sport right now?
20) If you were stranded on a desert island that already has a plentiful resource of skimboards what three things would you bring?
21) What is the best advice you can to a skim grom trying to get recognized?
22) Do you wave skim? Flatland? Both?
22) What is your favorite skimboarding trick?
23) Last words? Shout outs?
*** To get a profile you must have at least two photos of yourself skimboarding.